Who we are:
xtype is a modern software delivery platform built for ServiceNow teams used by large enterprises worldwide. By enabling native DevOps on the ServiceNow platform, we help enterprises to extract more value from ServiceNow each month and speed up delivery times.
We are seeing tremendous customer traction and are looking for great entrepreneurial engineers to help us accelerate our growth. As a senior software engineer at xtype you will have the opportunity to impact our revenue significantly by solving our largest customer’s needs. You will be working in an international, multi-disciplinary environment with sales, product management and solutions engineering teams.
As a back-end software engineer, you will build efficient, high-quality services that allow our ServiceNow front-end developers to create beautiful user interfaces. You will work on a state-of-the art tech stack, in a truly agile, highly motivated team. You are constantly looking for new technologies and methods to make our solution better, faster, and more stable and always eager to learn
Technologies we use:
- Kubernetes, Docker, AWS
- REST, OpenAPI
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- significantly contribute to our product roadmap execution
- take ownership of new and large areas on our product
- work across the entire lifecycle from conceptualisation, design, coding, testing and maintaining features
- deliver features at a high velocity and quality
- >6 years of experience as a software engineer
- Curiosity and passion for coding
- Fluent in English (oral/written)
- Although ServiceNow experience is a plus, it is not required for this position
You can expect a salary based on a full-time position from € 54,000 gross p.a. (according to the collective agreement) + benefits with the willingness to significantly overpay, depending on experience and qualifications.