xtype is looking for experienced, technically-minded, creative product marketing professionals who are gifted storytellers, begin their thinking with customers in mind, can easily translate the technical into customer value, and who love the challenge of a fast-paced hyper-growth environment. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables ServiceNow engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and with less effort. Our DevOps platform includes Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery designed to help companies accelerate their ServiceNow initiatives as well as their adoption of automated testing and compliance.
We are hiring a product marketing professional who will eventually build and run the product marketing department. This is a remote role where the location should align with US or European time zones.
As a Director of Solutions Marketing at xtype, you’ll work closely with the founders as well as cross-functionally with various groups. The Director of Solutions Marketing will own developing and executing broad-based go-to-market plans and targeted, tactical programs for ServiceNow DevOps solutions. You will partner closely with the VP of Product and serve as a leader for Solutions Marketing at xtype. This role will partner closely with our Engineering and Sales teams. You will build and refine the foundation for solutions-focused development GTM strategies and tactics, messaging, content, and training, as well as influence product design decisions and timelines. The ideal candidate will have been a developer, DevOps, or have held some other relevant technology position at some point. ServiceNow background is a great advantage.
- Develop a working knowledge of xtype’s products and concepts, and synthesize that knowledge into crisp, compelling, solution-oriented messaging
- Develop and implement solution positioning and messaging for xtype
- Collaborate with campaigns, web, and product teams to deliver relevant content that aligns with GTM strategy and can be used in campaigns, enablement and other customer interactions focused on product adoption.
- Communicate customer requirements and provide input to product management on product enhancements and future product direction
- Drive cross-functional, integrated programs with product teams that drive pipeline for the sales organization
- Develop key sales tools (presentations, discovery guides) and collaborate with enablement and sales leaders to bring solutions narratives into the selling and renewal process
- Represent xtype externally as a thought leader in ServiceNow and the Software Delivery and the business value created if done correctly
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or solutions marketing at a B2B SaaS company
- Extensive knowledge of the DevOps industry ecosystem with direct CI/CD related experience preferred
- ServiceNow experience a big advantage
- Demonstrable experience marketing to highly technical audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, executive presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Creativity to come up with unique concepts for engaging audiences
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is required for xtype to be successful
- Bonus points for creativity – show us what you can do